The Inclusive Leader
First and foremost, our Inclusive Leader programs and products assist leaders to cultivate the personal presence and the holistic mindset required to create truly inclusive culture in their sphere of influence. Then, using this new awareness and knowledge, determine appropriate actions for their context, and commit to implementing these actions with the support of peers.
The Inclusive Leader:
- Explores the concept of leadership as moment to moment choices that need continuous acts of attention and awareness
- Reflects on the nature of their own leadership and/or authority and how they each call forth their leadership potential, or not
- Increases awareness and understanding of bias and exclusionary practices by assisting the leader to consider and reflect on the nature of their own minds
- Develops insight into how it feels to embody an inclusive mind and relate inclusively
- Amplifies and builds a personal connection to the value of an inclusive workplace culture
- Develops concrete strategies to create an inclusive workplace culture.
Structure and duration
For clients commissioning a program the structure and duration are adapted according to the particular circumstances, such as geographic location and number of participants. We gladly work with groups of varying size, typically between 10 and 40 people.
The Inclusive Leader handbook we have developed to support our professional development programs and executive coaching services is available to browse and buy.
The quantitative and qualitative data we gather consistently shows the high impact of our approach and its ability to significantly increase individual and group capability.